Leila fully embraced the Easter egg hunt. She looked under bushes and up in trees and she ran towards any bright colored speckle she saw from a distance. And, I lived every moment vicariously through her and loved every second of it.
We spent the weekend in our hometown with the parentals. Andy's parents on Saturday and mine on Sunday. On Saturday we had an egg hunt with Leila's cousins on Daddy's side followed by dinner and lots of play time with Easter basket goodies.
With so many distractions all around her, we couldn't get Leila to eat anything decent on Saturday. So, this is what she had for lunch:
If you don't know, that is Nutella. You know, that chocolatey hazelnut spread. So, at least she got some protein in there.
Unrelated to this post, but guess what? I am officially in the 2nd trimester of my pregnancy now! I think I will start blogging weekly updates and belly shots pretty soon here. I've definitely got a bump going on and I'm starting to feel much better. Still lazy, but I think that's just me and not the baby now. :-) Hopefully I can hop back on the dream-doing train pretty soon here. I gotta get some stuff done before October!
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!
I love her dress! Good luck getting stuff done. Pretty soon nesting will kick in, so I'm sure you'll get a bunch done then :)
ReplyDeleteAMAZING pictures. SO is she sweet & at such a fun age! I am really looking forward to next Easter so Claire "gets it" a little bit more.
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies! :-)
ReplyDelete