Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mommy Blogs

I heart mommy blogs. If I let myself I could probably lose a full day of my life getting sucked into others lives through their blogs. I think this has to do with my love of psychology and how people think and act. I am just facinated with people. My fave thing to do is just people watch. I love airports for this reason. And maybe this explains why I am such a reality TV junkie. Okay, I'm off on a tangent...

Anyhooooooooo, I just joined the rankings of Top Mommy Blogs - one of my fave places to go to find new reads. So, I'm putting a little linky in my sidebar and I'm hoping if you read this you will vote for me!

Top Mommy Blogs

I know I may be slacking in certain dream-doing areas of my life (*cough* quilt *cough*), but I really am so proud of myself for getting this blog started and keeping up with posting regularly. I have never been one to stick with anything I try for very long, so I'm impressed! And I feel like I have fallen in love with this world of putting your thoughts out there for anyone to read. I'm hooked. And I plan on keeping up with it for the long haul! I still have lots of dreams to do and I'm sure my list will continue to warp and grow with the addition of our new family member in October. Change is on the horizon! And change is always exciting!!!

To all you mommy bloggers out there... keep doing what you're doing! And thank you so much for providing me with free entertainment and insight on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...