Friday, April 22, 2011

Good, no GREAT, Friday!

This has been a crazy and very loooooonnnnnnggg week, so I am extra grateful that Friday is here! And not just any Friday, Good Friday! With Easter only a couple days away and sunny, warm weather on the agenda for this weekend, I cannot wait for the festivities ahead! I have visions of my pretty little toddler frolicking through green grass in her bright Easter dress with basket in hand, searching out colorful eggs. Last year Leila just sat there and looked cute, so I can't wait to see her excitement when she gets to participate in the fun this year!

However, with this being Good Friday there is a lot more than just silly Easter traditions on my mind. It's easy to get caught up in the hype and the fun of the holiday, but it is so important to remember what it is all about. I heart you Jesus!

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

John 3:16,17

Wishing everyone a most happy and joyous Easter weekend! Here are some pics from our sunny evening outside...

Peace!
Photobucket

Isn't this a great action shot?
Photobucket

My girl could spend all day collecting sticks and rocks...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...