Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wise Words Wednesday: Boy or Girl?

"A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die." - Mary Mason

Photobucket

I had a doc appointment today and guess what? We scheduled the gender ultrasound for May 25th! YIPPEE! Yes, I am one of those peeps who just has to know what variety is brewing inside me. Even though with Leila I didn't really believe I was having a girl until she came out. I am skeptical of ultrasounds. BUT, I love to "know" at the same time. Andy and I haven't even started thinking about names and probably won't until we find out the sex. I just can't wait to be able to tell Leila "you're having a little brother" or "you're having a little sister." And honestly? I don't have the slightest care which we end up with.

Other than that, baby's heart beat sounds good and strong and I am gaining some good weight (right on track to surpass my weight gain with Leila). Can't wait to see my little munchkin in 4 weeks!

The original munchkin having a little pre-bedtime snacky.
Photobucket

And, if you were at all wondering what the first pic is of, it's my growing belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...