Pregnancy tid-bits for this week...
- Over the weekend I had some serious hip issues. I felt like an 80 year old woman who could hardly move at times. Just dull aching and sometimes sharp shooting pains when trying to stand up. I think I experienced something similar to this with Leila. Feeling great today at least!
- It's getting harder and harder for me to carry Leila around with my expanding belly. Actually, it isn't my belly that's the problem. I think she's just getting so big and I'm getting lazier or something! Of course she wants me to hold her all the time these days.
- Acid reflux is killing me. I snuggle with a bottle of Tums at night now. Tums is my current BFF.
- Why doesn't McDonald's offer a punch card of some sort? Like "buy 10 fries and get the 11th free?" I admit, I have a problem. Baby likes Micky D's! And baby gets what baby wants! ;-)
- Mmmmmmmmm.... now I REALLY want some fries... with hot mustard!
- My pregnancy partner has left me. My good friend & co-worker whom I happen to sit RIGHT next to at work went ahead and had her baby yesterday. Now I am lonely! Welcome to baby Izabella though!
PS - I don't know if you've noticed, but I've taken a lot of my belly shot pics in that striped shirt up there! Must be my go-to Sunday tank or something. Hmmmmmmmm... I'll keep that in mind and try to mix it up a little!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!