Pregnancy tid-bits for this week...
- Weight gain = 23 lbs so far... I'm only a couple pounds away from my ending weight with Leila. I feel like I don't really look that much bigger than 28 weeks with her, but I do think my butt is bigger. I need to go underwear shopping... big time!
- I had another ultrasound last week to check on my low-lying placenta. Looks like it hasn't moved much. Soooooooooo, there's a good chance I'm going to end up with a c-section this time. Pooey. I will get another U/S in a few weeks to check it one last time. Keeping my fingers crossed!
- Besides my stupid placenta, everything is great! My boy is nice and big and healthy! Above avg for weight so far (I don't remember how much they estimated he weighed though).
- Baby Boy is finally starting to accumulate some things! We're getting our cloth diaper stash started and he has a nice little wardrobe of cute Carter's clothing that I've purchased on clearance. This past weekend I also bought him some towels (so he won't have to use Leila's pink flowery ones), receiving blankets, and tiny little shoes!
- I just feel super happy lately. This pregnancy is treating me really well (knocking on wood right now)! I don't think it looks like I have a pregnancy "glow" but I totally feel it.
- Haven't been a huge fan of water this pregnancy which is strange because that's pretty much all I drink when I'm not. I just feel like it hasn't been quenching my thirst and I need something tart or tangy to do that. I just discovered Crystal Light Pure packets - they don't contain artificial sweeteners, so I don't feel guilty drinking them (artificial sweetener gives me the creeps). SOOOOOOO YUMMY!
Many congrats, loved reading your story and look forward to following along!
ReplyDelete