Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dear Leila,

To my Little Princess...

It's so hard for me to believe that exactly 2 years ago your daddy and I were getting ready to head to the hospital to meet you for the first time. It really feels like it was only yesterday that you were in my belly all safe and warm. Time sure does fly when you are having fun!

You have given my life meaning and I can't even remember how I lived without you. I thank God every day for blessing me with you. You are the sweetest, gentlest, kindest, funniest, smartest little girl I ever could have imagined having in my life. Your daddy and I are so proud of you already!

We are so excited to celebrate your 2nd birthday tomorrow! I love that you are also excited and can't stop talking about the cake and icecream we will have (and your cousins Macy, Brody, & Destin being there). You are so cute!

It has been our pleasure and honor to watch you grow over the past 2 years from a squirmy little infant into a beautiful little girl.  WE LOVE YOU!

Love,

Mommy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you Facebook! If I hadn't uploaded all of these old Leila pics to Facebook, I wouldn't be able to look back on them today. We still haven't been able to retrieve any photos off our broken hard drive. :-(

1 comment:

  1. Awww, happy birthday to Leila! Have you already told her birth story? I'm a sucker for those :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...