Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sun & Sand (& Sickness)

Well, the Binky Fairy decided to postpone her visit for a few more days since she felt that a sick little Leila needed the comfort of her bink for a little bit longer. I think it was a good decision on her part because Leila was pretty miserable when our weekend started off. She spiked a nasty fever in the middle of Friday night and wasn't quite herself for most of Saturday. Today however, she seemed much better. Here are some bits & pieces of our weekend fun in the sun...

Leila mowing the lawn with Daddy...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A trip to the lake afforded us some much needed fun in the sun...
Photobucket

Leila just thought it was the funniest thing to rub sand all over "baby brudder"...
Photobucket

Oh yeah, I fearlessly rocked the bikini. But, at the same time I was very aware of the love handles and extra cellulite on my thighs that seemed to glimmer in the sun.
Photobucket

Other weekend highlights? I took a paper flower making class with some girlfriends (I will have to post pics of those!), we had friends over for a fantabulous summer BBQ, we dined at a delicious Italian restaurant that we had never been to, and I cut out the fabric for a couple of blankies for my little man (a post dedicated to that soon)! Overall, very busy and very much FUN!

Back to the grind tomorrow. Off to bed for me now...

2 comments:

  1. Which delicous Italian resturant did you go to? We're hoping to try Italia Trattoria this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to Tito Macaroni's in CDA! It was super tasty. The best garlic bread ever!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...