Pregnancy tid-bits for 29 weeks...
- Belly buttons are gross during pregnancy. Well mine is anyway. It pops in and out, depending on how full I am I guess. And it just looks weird.
- I'm starting to get really uncomfortable at work. It is SOOOOO hard to sit all day long. And it is really hard to focus, too.
- I have a weigh in tomorrow (AKA a doc appt). I'm guessing I have surpassed my ending weight with Leila now. I feel hefty. :-)
- I can't find the ONE bra that fits my large boobs right now. Probably buried under a pile of clothes somewhere. It's frustrating because I'm spilling out of everything else and I feel so constricted. Shopping?
- Like I had previously mentioned, I'm working on making 2 cute blankies for my little man - hopefully I will finish them tonight! Can't wait to show you the cute fabric I got.
The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!