"Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." - Author Unknown
As for my stubborn little placenta, it has moved 0.1cm in the last month putting it at 1.9cm from my cervix. But guess what? Doc says we're going for a vag delivery! YAY! It will probably be considered a high risk delivery, just because of the higher chance that there will be a lot of blood, but he says he isn't concerned. They will just monitor me closely and if I do start bleeding too much, we'll do the cesarean. I'm feeling very good about it though. I think everything will go smoothly (Law of Attraction Baby!!!).
That's all for now! I am just so happy today!
Oh my goodness I love the pictures! We only got to see 1 'picture' of Dax before he arrived although we had 5 traditional ultrasounds. They are so amazing! I also had a complete placenta previa when I was prego with Dax- it stayed there until 36 weeks when it was finally out of the way. It's so stressful, isn't it! I'm sure everything will go great for you!!
ReplyDeleteWow Becky! That's crazy that your placenta moved so late! I've had about 4-5 ultrasounds so far and these are by far the BEST pics we've gotten. I kinda feel like it's cheating getting to see him so clearly before he gets here! :-)
ReplyDelete