Pregnancy tid-bits for this week...
- Hip pains are back. And lower back pain. I'm needing another massage pronto!
- Had another weigh in last Wednesday - didn't gain any weight since my previous appointment 2 weeks prior. Nobody seemed concerned, though. And I was surprised considering I have an endless pit of a stomach these days.
- I'm a little bit in shock at the fact that I'm due in 2 months. And I'm scared! Not for L&D, just scared for having TWO kiddos & for wrapping things up at work & for all the things I still need to buy for little man (mainly cloth diapers) & for getting stuff done from my to-do list before I have even less time.
- I think I'm getting hit with a new wave of hormones - I've been extra emotional! Like crying when I crave something and it isn't readily available. And losing it watching the Bachelorette finale. :-)
- Sleep is getting trickier, too. I really struggled with finding a comfortable position last night. And a growing toddler who likes to sprawl out and steal your pillow doesn't help either. :-)
Hi Ariel! I just found you on The Mommy Blogs. I love reading about your dream list and accomplishing them. It's something I would do. ;)
ReplyDeleteAhhh, thanks! I'm just taking it one day at a time. We'll see how I do! I highly recommend getting a list going and sharing it with others. It makes you more accountable to actually doing it!
ReplyDelete