Monday, August 22, 2011

I totally forgot!

OMG! I totally forgot to share the most important thing that happened over the weekend in my last post!

LEILA WENT POO POO ON THE POTTY!!!

Big deal people! As far as the potty training goes, she probably pees on the potty at home 2-3 times/week. We aren't really pushing it. We'll ask her if she wants to sit on the potty and if she does, GREAT, if not we don't force her. On Saturday before her nap I asked her if she wanted to go potty. She took off her pants/diaper and proceeded to drag her potty chair down the hall while I was putting sheets on her bed. I was too busy/tired to stop her and just continued to do my thing. Two minutes later Leila runs up to me and yells, "Poo Poo!" I panicked at first thinking she had probably went on the floor. Nope - there it was, a big 'ole turd right in her potty. I totally freaked and did a happy dance and showered her with hugs and kisses. Then I texted her daddy a pic of it at work. He he! I will spare you all and leave this post pictureless. ;-)

I'm just so proud of her that she did it all by herself. I realize that we still have a LONG ways to go on the potty training journey, but we're off to a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...