Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wise Words Wednesday: The Secret

"Be happy now. Feel good now. That's the only thing you have to do." - Rhonda Byrne, The Secret
Photobucket

One of the items on my Dreams To Do List is Master "The Secret" (i.e. The Law of Attraction). The Secret is a book (and movie, I believe) all about the law of attraction and how you can use positive thinking in your life to get what you want. The idea intrigues me. I believe in it to a certain extent and I really want to try to focus on some of its principles in my life to see if it really works.

I've had the book The Secret for a few years, but haven't even made it past the first couple of chapters - and it's a short book! So, last night I decided to start it up again. I'm going to read all the way through it this time and I'm going to start practicing my positive thinking! Think happy thoughts! Feel good! I really do believe that sometimes you have to make a very conscious effort to do these things. And I know I struggle with this. It only takes one little thing to drag me down into the dumps.

I love how simple Rhonda Byrne makes it sound... all you have to do is be happy and feel good now. But I know it isn't always that easy. Soooooo, we'll see how it goes and I'll keep ya posted! On to chapter 2 tonight...

3 comments:

  1. I love that book too! the Power by Rhonda is another great book to read! It does look easier on the outside but once you master those thoughts that go on in your mind. It gets sooooo much easier!! It is a mind shift and I can attest to the incredible results that come to you once you do shift!!!! :)
    much love
    found you from Mom Bloggers
    April Nicole
    www.mindsetforlife.wordpress.com
    www.aprilnicole.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April! I'm so happy to hear from someone who's practiced this! I personally don't even know anyone who has read this book yet. I will definitely follow up with The Power after The Secret. And I will check out your blogs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never read the book but I think that is such a good way to live. I LOVE this picture. How sensationally sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...