"Sail into the land of opportunity - treasures await." - Panda Express Fortune Cookie
I love a good fortune. And I especially love this one I was blessed with over lunch today! (and the cookie actually tasted good, too!) I totally feel ready to sail into the land of opportunity and the fact that treasures will be awaiting me is the icing on the cake! This baby is going straight into my wallet right now.
On a side note, I have been eating Panda Express at least once every couple of weeks during this pregnancy (right down the road from my work). I'm hooked on the chow mein bowl with string bean chicken... and then I squeeze packets of hot mustard all over it. Let me tell you, it is heaven in my mouth for some reason. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
And right before I had Panda, I got weighed in at the doc. I'm just 1 pound shy of my ending weight with Miss Leila Jade... with over 6 weeks still to go! Did that detour me from the Panda? Nope. :-)
Hey cutie... I googled cause I got this one as well... and in the past 2 weeks I gotton... "opportunity is knocking, answer it" and "... the sky is the limit...."
ReplyDelete