Friday, August 19, 2011

My Dream Board

Last night I finished the chapter in "The Secret" that talks about creating Vision Boards (basically, cutting out images of things you want and putting them together in a place where you can always focus on them... as a way to help you really visualize those items coming into reality). So, I decided to make a Dream Board on Pinterest! (you can see it live here)

Photobucket

Obviously, I could add an endless number of "things" to this board. This is just what I'm choosing to focus my energy on right now... love, fitness, photography, jewelry making, working from home, a bigger dream home, money, & travel. These are all things that I want in my lifetime. It doesn't mean I want to sell our house and get something bigger right now. It just means that someday I would like to have a bigger home. It doesn't mean that I want to become a professional photographer in the next week. It just means that someday I would like to be able to take professional quality photos and know what I'm doing with my camera.

I'm going to print out a couple of copies of My Dream Board and put them in places I will see them daily. I want to be reminded of what it is I want in life. It's easy to caught up in the day-to-day and forget what really matters to you.

Okay, so maybe all of this is a little bit cheesy. But hey! It's worth a try, right?

1 comment:

  1. That is a great idea! I've got a hodgepodge of pinboards that are all kind of wish-listy, but making one specific one like that for bigger wishes/dreams is something I might do :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...