That would be me receiving a very lotion-y foot massage from my 2 year old. And this wasn't the first time. I took advantage of her new fetish last night, too. My girl loves to give a good foot/leg massage. And normally mommy may get irritated with the mess & waste of lotion, but these past couple of days I have been so tired after work that it is pure heaven to just lay back and relax for 10 minutes while Leila goes to town on my feet. Is that so wrong?
;-)
Love it! You get the massage in any way possible :) If you haven't done one lately you should definitely get a maternity massage from a place with the maternity pillow---get to lay on your tummy that way!!
ReplyDeleteI know, I totally need to schedule a "real" maternity massage. It's just hard to find the time with work and Leila and all that. I just need to do it. My lower back/hips have been killing me lately.
ReplyDeleteharper is obsessed with lotion. I think I've found a new job for him!
ReplyDeleteYes, put him to work Rhonda! :-)
ReplyDelete