Tuesday, August 9, 2011

2 Month To-Do's

The pressure is on. In a little over 2 months I will have a brand new human being to take care of. I will have even less time in the day than I do now - and I already struggle with lack of time to get stuff done! Sooooooooooooo, I've decided to create a to-do list to focus on before our little man arrives. I am going to push myself to accomplish these things. Sure, most of it is boring... just crap that I've been meaning to do. But it needs to get done.

Here it is...
  • Clean out the garage and GET RID OF CRAP!
  • Organize the office (without spending ANY $). I would love to turn it into my little craft room.
  • Put my jewelry making supplies to use! I need to complete a trial run before baby gets here! But I need the office organized first!
  • Sew blankie #2 for little man along with burp rags with leftover fabric.
  • Sit down and have a serious budget talk with the hubby. We need to discuss ways to control our spending better ASAP.
  • At the same time, convince hubby to let me spend lots of $ on stuff I need for baby... cloth diapers/wipes, wet bags, diaper sprayer, new breast pump kit, ergo baby carrier, & I really want a Kindle/Nook (ok, so maybe this one has nothing to do with baby... he he).
  • Figure out plan for when/if I return to work... I need to talk to hubby and the boss man... part time? full time? not at all? I have some serious thinking & figuring out to do.
Okay, I think that'll do for now. By putting this list out there for all to see I am putting pressure on myself to GET. IT. DONE.

A glimpse at what is currently distracting me from tackling my to-do list...
Photobucket

On another, happy note... guess what? Just found out the my hubby gets 3 WEEKS of paid paternity leave!!! How cool is that? I am SOOOOO excited to get to spend 3 whole, uninterupted weeks together as a family of 5 (counting our doggy, Billy Dee, of course!). It is going to be fantabulous!

So, what's on your current to-do list?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...