Friday, August 12, 2011

Just pin it!

I have a new friend. Her name is Pinterest. Yeah, I know I'm behind in the world of social media. Pinterest and I just met. But, we're becoming pretty good friends now. I have a feeling I could lose hours of my life in this little corner of the web. Here are some of my recent pins...

Photobucket

Hmmmm...I guess it looks like I have a thing for rainbow colors? Oh yeah! I've been Rainbow Brite for Halloween several times now. :-)

I also have been pinning some cute baby pics to get ideas for when my little man comes...

Photobucket

There's some serious cuteness out there! I mean, it's almost sickening!

Any of you on Pinterest? If so, let me me know! I need some new boards to stalk. ;-) Feel free to check out what I have going on here: http://pinterest.com/dreamstodo/. I've only just begun! Now I just need to share this whole Pinterest thing with my hubby so that he can keep tabs on "My Wish List" board. He he he... ;-)

Have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

  1. As soon as I get home, I'll sign on and follow you - YAY!!! Also, I can't remember my direct link but if you go to my blog (http://www.pecklife.com/) there is a button the right side to my Pinterest. I'm so addicted!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...