Monday, August 15, 2011

31 weeks

The countdown begins - only 9 weeks to go baby! Whoa!

Photobucket

Pregnancy tid-bits for this week...
  • Andy measured my belly the other night and I am only measuring 1/2 an inch bigger than I was with Leila at 31 weeks.
  • Latest craving? Pie! And I am not usually much of a pie person. Specifically, I want cream pies. Coconut Cream. French Silk. Banana Cream. YUMMO! We partially satisfied my pie craving last night with dinner and dessert at a local restaurant that serves some of the best pie out there. Definitely the highlight of my week.
  • I am due exactly 2 months from tomorrow - October 16th - Yikes!
  • I have another ultrasound on Wednesday. Please keep your fingers crossed that my silly placenta has moved so I can have another vag delivery!
  • Besides my little pre-baby to-do list, I'm sure there is a bunch of other things I need to be doing before little man arrives. I should probably wash his clothes/diapers, move the crib up from the lowest setting, prep/sterilize bottles, get the carseat back from my bro, etc, etc... it's a little overwhelming.
  • Oh, and we still need to come up with a name!!!
Any name suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. Good luck at your ultrasound! As far as names, I'm not the least bit biased when I say that Aidan and Logan are fabulous names ;) I also really like Owen, Blake, Riley and Grayson (although it was a really good thing Lorelai ended up being a girl because Adam vetoed all of those names).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and my sister in law named her son Milo, which I think is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great name suggestions Becky! Milo is super cute... but I know Andy would never go for it. He's the one being picky! But then when he really likes a name, I don't. It's frustrating.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...