Get ready for a photo overload...
We had so much fun! And I'm really glad we chose to do this shoot yesterday instead of over the weekend because this morning Leila bit it really hard. She tripped and did a face plant into the side of her chair, causing a bloody nose and now a VERY swollen top lip/nose. I'm pretty sure this was her biggest injury to date and I can't stop tearing up every time I look at her poor face. It breaks my heart. And she won't let me ice anything. :-(
Love the pics! My fave is Leila kissing your belly :) And her outfit is SO SO SO cute!! Where is it from?
ReplyDeleteThanks Becky! I got her little romper from ebay. I think I just did a search for "ruffled romper" or something like that. It was only $10-15. I had seen them for sale at various boutiques for a lot more, so I thought I'd give ebay a shot. :)
ReplyDelete