“Where there is love, there is life.” - Indira Gandhi.Looky who I got to see today...
Isn't my little chunker so cute! I am overflowing with pure LOVE today! And, like I've said before, I LOVE love! I guess I'm just a super sap at heart. I really, truly, deeply feel and believe that LOVE is what life is all about. Without love, there is no life. It really is all that matters in the world. If you can live a life of love, you have it all figured out. But, it isn't always so easy. Sometimes we experience stress at work, an argument in a close relationship, someone cutting us off for the perfect parking spot... these things do not elicit love. BUT, that doesn't mean we can't stop and take a deep breath and choose to focus on the things in life we love. Whether that is a person, a favorite book, a hobby, or a type of food. Taking a second to bring out those feelings of love can change your life in a moment of darkness and in turn change those around you.
Not that I really know what I'm BSing about right now. I just feel inspired by love today. Inspired by my precious son growing inside of me, my feisty little toddler running around me, and my supportive hubby who is always there for me. Life is good. Love is good.
What a cutie!!! Can't wait to see 'real' pictures of him. :) Is your placenta out of the way?? Been thinking about you!
ReplyDeleteYES! My placenta has moved! Yippee! And my baby boy is HUGE - he's measuring a week ahead of schedule (while I am measuring at least a week behind... weird, huh?). Can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDelete