I'm at work, cleaning out my desk and trying to organize my work life before I have this baby. What do I find? A stack of burned disks with ALL of the pics from our old computer!!! I almost crapped my pants. And I can't believe I forgot about them! Basically, when our old computer got attacked by that nasty virus, we paid someone to completely clean it off and re-boot it to get it working again. That's why we got the external hard drive - to save all our pics. Welllllllllllll, the guy who fixed our computer took the extra precaution of burning everything to disks just in case... and i TOTALLY forgot because at the time I didn't care and shoved them in a junk drawer in my office.
Oh happy day!
I have been in bliss re-living my daughter's first year of life. Something I haven't been able to do for months. So, I will share a little snapshot of her first year with you...
I'm so happy to have these again! They may not be the best pics, but it is kinda fun to look back on our funky photo taking skills before we had our fancy camera. Needless to say, this next little one will have some higher quality pics taken!
Happy weekending all!
Oh man, that would KILL me if i lost my pictures! I have everything our computer plus all on an external hard drive PLUS another hard drive that's in our fire box. i hear people talk about cloud-storage so maybe i'll look into that one day. I'm so glad you found these!!
ReplyDeleteOh man, that would KILL me if i lost my pictures! I have everything our computer plus all on an external hard drive PLUS another hard drive that's in our fire box. i hear people talk about cloud-storage so maybe i'll look into that one day. I'm so glad you found these!!
ReplyDeleteEmily, I have TOTALLY learned my lesson. From now on LOTS of back-ups of pics in multiple locations. I think I shall look into the cloud, too. I've heard great things about it. :-)
ReplyDelete