Me: Do you wanna watch Mickey Mouse?
Leila: Yeah, okay.
...
Leila: Outside?
Me: Do you wanna go outside?
Leila: Yeah, okay.
...
Leila: Snack?
Me: Are you hungry?
Leila: Yeah, okay.
For the past few days Leila has been cracking her daddy and I up with her yeah, okay's. I don't know where it came from, but she has been saying it all the time. Usually she'll drop one after she asks for something and then you confirm to make sure that's what she's asking. And she says it in such a way that makes it sounds like it was your idea all along, not hers. Kinda like "yeah, okay I guess we can do that if you really want."
She has been my light in a rather dark week. Don't know what I'd do without my girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!