Pregnancy tid-bits for this week...
- Crazy things are happening with my weight gain... I have actually dropped below where I was with Leila last time. This whole time I've been bigger than I was with her, but now I am losing pounds. Doc said he would be concerned with my size if it weren't for the U/S I had last week which showed that baby is measuring one week ahead of schedule. So, it's all good.
- The placenta is well outta the way now! Vag delivery here I come!
- Doc thinks I'll actually go early this time (I was induced a few days past my due date with Leila). I have no signs of early labor, but baby is big so we'll see.
- I feel like I should probably pack the hospital bag and install the car seat base just in case, but I just haven't found the time yet.
- I am in utter shock that I have less than 1 month to go now. I feel way less prepared than I did with Leila which seems crazy considering this is my 2nd child.
- Work is stressing me out. Still don't know who will be covering what for me while I'm out. And I have soooooooo much to wrap up!
- I'm so hungry. All. The. Time. But, the reflux is absolutely killing me lately, making it hard to eat much of anything. Pooey.
- All of the baby clothes are washed and put away and ready to go! At least I'm on top of something.
- Baby has hair! The ultrasound tech last week showed me. I really hope he ends up with his Daddy's thick, curly-ish hair.
Just found your blog, and really enjoy it! I'm pregnant with a baby boy, too. I'm your newest follower, and look forward to reading more! :)
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Sarah
http://babynotch.blogspot.com
Hi Sarah! Glad to have you following! Congrats on your baby boy, too. I'm gonna check out your blog right now. :-)
ReplyDelete