Long lost Summer lake pic...
...The first weekend of Fall and we are set for record heat! Too bad I plan on hunkering in at home and nesting all weekend. But ya know what? I am super excited for that! I am in full on nesting mode now. It finally kicked in.
My favorite place...
...Leila Jade had her very first dentist appointment on Wednesday. I've been putting it off forever because I know how much she hates when we get at her teeth, so I knew a complete stranger would have one helluva time. But ya know what? She did great! Fussed a little, but they were sooooooo fast and good about distracting her with toys/balloons...I wish I would have taken her sooner!
Paradise...
...Mike & Jess have returned home. Mike is now in the hospital right down the street from us, so we are planning a trip to visit tomorrow if he is feeling up to it. I want nothing more than to see them both, but at the same time I am terrified. I know it is going to be really hard. Sigh.
Gorgeous...
...Leila pooped on the potty for the 2nd time the other day while she was home with daddy. The best part? She just woke up from her nap and did it all by herself then went and found her daddy watching TV and told him. I am so proud of her!
Too bad this one is blurry...
...I have been tossing and turning so much at night all week that I'm hardly getting any sleep - I think I am ready for the sleepless nights with baby now.
Leila loves her babies...
...My hubby admitted to me that the other day he watched Beauty & The Beast on TV while Leila napped. He thought I would make fun of him, but the truth is that it just makes me love him that much more!
My hubby is a master gardener and photo taker...
...Am I the only one in complete shock that Fall is already here? It seriously feels like Summer just got started! But everywhere I turn there are Halloween decorations already up, pumpkin spice lattes being sipped, and ladies busting out their cute boots. And now my hubby wants to hang our Fall wreath on the front door. Not sure I'm ready for it yet.
Wish I could enjoy some of this right about now...
...I highly recommend pina colada & mojito flavored mentos. YUMMO!
Happy weekending!
When you see Jess and Mike please remind them of how much everyone in Chewelah loves them, is thinking about them and praying for them. Also praying for you to be strong for Jess. I can't imagine what it must be like to know your best friend is going through something like this. It's hard enough knowing a classmate is. Hugs sent your way!
ReplyDeletePS love the lake pics :)