Tuesday, September 27, 2011

37 weeks

Full term baby!

Photobucket

Maybe it's just the sweatshirt, but I look HUGE this week (well, compared to last time anyway)!

Pregnancy tid-bits for this week...

  • Emotionally this has obviously been the toughest week of my pregnancy, BUT it has distracted from the usual aches and pains.
  • I'm thinking this baby may come early. I have been having random, uncomfortable contractions... which I never experienced with Leila.
  • I REALLY want him to hang tight for another 3 weeks... just so that I can be in a better place mentally and emotionally than I am right now.
  • Our house is pretty clean and I have most of the baby stuff set up and ready to go, but unfortunately I don't think I will succeed in completing my pre-baby to-do list 100%.
  • Leila Jade is seriously sensing the impending birth of her baby bro. She has been SUPER attached to me lately - wanting me to carry her everywhere. It's exhausting. She also wants to sit in her highchair again (which she has avoided for months now). I'm thinking potty training is going to be delayed for a while once he gets here. Oh well.
  • I pre-registered at the hospital, so I am ready to go! Now I just need to fix my head and wrap up all the loose ends at work.
PS - I took most of today off work and spent it with Jess. I feel soooooo much better after being with her for a while. She is seriously one strong, amazing lady. I know that some day she will be ok again.

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing! And considering how the past few days have been and how the coming weeks will be, no one is going to criticize for you not finishing the pre-baby list!

    And I'm SO glad you were able to spend some time with Jess yesterday. My heart hit the floor after reading the CaringBridge site and I can't even begin to fathom the feelings and emotions she's experiencing. She is sure one amazing, strong and courageous gal!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...