...My hubby is funny and he possesses a quality I wish I had. He develops a passion for a hobby and runs with it full throttle. Take cooking for example. In college he would bake chocolate chip cookies for our house of roomies and everyone loved them. This inspired him to start cooking other things. He suddenly became passionate about cooking, so much that it made him question whether he should quite pharmacy school and run off to Europe for cooking school. I love this hobby of his! But now, his newest obsession is gardening (if you're questioning my hubby's manhood, he still very much is obsessed with sports and drinking beer and being a slob). It just cracks me up! He takes such good care of his flowers and bushes that sometimes I get jealous of the time he spends with them! I wish I could find a hobby and run with it the way he does.
...As you may know, I am going to take a stab at cloth diapering #2. I had NO clue how much there is to learn about this and all the crazy abbreviations in the world of CDing! There's AIO, AI2, CPF, IPF, PUL, BG, FB... ahhhhhhhhhhh! You need a friggin guide to decipher some of the CDing discussion boards out there if you're a newbie. I've got a lot to learn.
Ha ha ha ha!
...I could REALLY use a nap right now. Leila woke up at 4am in a complete panic, crying for her "new baby" (from her b-day). She must have had a dream that it had been taken away or something. Soooooooooo, we had to go on a mission for it to get her settled down. She fell asleep instantly, but I just drifted in and out until my alarm went off.
...PANIC! New baby gets here in THREE MONTHS! I don't feel ready at all. Mentally or physically. I am excited to meet him, though.
...I really want to re-do our office into my own little craft room. Remember this post in which I organized our office? Yeah, well that lasted about 2 days and now it is worse than ever. If I'm going to tackle my jewelry making dreams, I'm going to need an organized space to do it in. I just don't know how to find the time or motivation to do it in.
THE END. Here's to a fabulous family time weekend ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!