Monday, July 11, 2011

26 weeks

Baby makes the belly go round...

Photobucket

Don't you think I look quite a bit rounder than last pregnancy? It's funny because last week I could hardly tell the difference, but this week I totally can!

Pregnancy tid-bits for this week...
  • My skin is SUPER dry. I have no clue if this is a pregnancy thing or not, but my face is like flaking off and it is disgusting! Any suggestions? I seriously have been gobbing the lotion on, but it's not helping much.
  • I'm still feeling pretty dang good. I've been sleeping like crap this past week, but I don't think that has to do with baby. It's just the heat and my restless mind.
  • My diet is awful. I have been giving in to every pregnancy craving without a second thought... until this moment. Maybe I should try to eat healthier? For baby's sake? We'll see.
  • My boobs have started leaking. Cool, huh?
  • I think like being pregnant smack in the middle of summer. It's easier to dress a big belly in flowy summer clothing. And, I rocked the bikini for the first time the other weekend. It's funny how many people stare at you when you're pregnant in a swim suit.
That's all for now folks!

1 comment:

  1. Re: The dry skin - a total pregnancy thing! I was talking to both the person who colors my hair and the woman I get spray tans from and it's totally the hormones. My hair and skin are SO dry, it's disgusting! I just slather on the lotion non-stop. I found body butter works better than lotion. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...