Monday, July 18, 2011

27 weeks

Here I am...

Photobucket

Pregnancy tid-bits...
  • I can't stop eating. I swear a couple weeks ago I lost my appetite and nothing sounded good and I would get full really fast. Now? I eat three helpings of taco salad and I still want more (but I'm too embarrassed to go back for fourths). Baby must be hitting a growth spurt or something.
  • My little man still isn't close to having a real name yet. Boy names are tough! And the hubby and I are having a helluva time agreeing on names. No fun at all. Any suggestions? :-)
  • I get another ultrasound on Wednesday! I get so excited every time I get to have a sneak peak at my little bugger. This will probably be the last one, but I only have 3 months to go until I see him in person!
  • Got our first cloth diapers in the mail this past weekend! They are super cute (see below). I ordered a couple GoGreen pocket diapers (since she was in stock and seems to run out frequently). They seem really nice! Next I am going to order some BumGenius all in ones. And probably get prefolds and covers for when he is a newborn. I still have 3 months to get my act together!
  • Admission... I am super scared to have another child. Leila is still my baby! I am nervous about having enough time for her. I'm nervous about balancing two kids and work and my hubby and a social life. I'm nervous about feeling inadequate in it all because I already struggle with that. Deep down I know everything will be great, though.
No turning back now! I already have $30 invested in cloth diapering...
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I just ordered my first Sunbaby last week and I have GoGreen bookmarked to order this weekend! That giraffe is my favorite print. Actually, my favorites were sold out. of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My faves have always been sold out, too! But I liked the giraffe and star print enough to snag them up before they were gone, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...