Sunday, September 2, 2012

Driving with kids should be illegal.

Sure, talking on your cell phone while driving is against the law, but it is perfectly ok to transport a screaming infant and toddler in your vehicle. Pretty sure dealing with my psycho kiddos is a tad bit more distracting than talking on my cell.

Photobucket

Today I had the pleasure of being alone in the car with a less-than-happy Leila and Landon on a 1+ hour drive home from visiting family and friends. Landon screamed his head off just because he could the ENTIRE time while Leila decided to continually whine about Landon crying and being cold (meanwhile I had sweat dripping down my sides).

I actually had to laugh out loud at my life when I found myself cruising down the highway while reaching behind me blindly to shove baby yogurt melts into Landon's screaming mouth. Those things would shut him up for approximately 2.5 seconds until he was ready for another. Finally I just gave up and cranked the music.

In the end, both kids were dead to the world within 5 minutes of our house. Isn't it ironic?

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, ooooh I've been there, and I agree! I am a professional at finding the pacifier crammed in a weird location while reaching behind me and listening to V scream. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love when that happens. :/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...