I've had a hectic week at work. We had a huge strategic planning meeting for 2013. It was all about making 2013 bigger and better than 2012. A lot of the boring business principles we talked about in that meeting got me thinking about my own life. How will I make 2013 top 2012? What steps will I take to achieve my goals?
But instead of looking that far ahead, I'm choosing to give 4th quarter 2012 the respect and attention it deserves. I plan to suck every good flavor out of the next 3 months that I can possibly get. 2012 isn't over yet, even if we are already being encouraged to look towards the next year.
Here are some happy, little moments from my life lately. I love Instagram because it allows us to take note of the simple things - the tiny moments that make up the bigger picture of our lives.
Follow along with me... I'd love to follow you, too! {{{ @dreamstodo }}}
From left to right: Summer peaches . Snuggles with my puppy . Silly me . New purse . Sleepy babe . Fun at the children's museam . Some "me time" journal writing at Starbucks . 1st pumpkin spice latte of the season . My little mommy with her babies
I got a new purse recently too! and IGed it! lol.
ReplyDelete