Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Posy Lane

Wanna see something super cute? Well even if you don't, I'm gonna show you anyway...

Photobucket

That would be my oldest sporting her new footie PJs (she insisted), some fuggs (i.e. fake uggs), and her new favorite thing: a ridiculously cute personalized backpack from Posy Lane.

Have you heard of Posy Lane? If not, you should check it out. I'm pretty much obsessed with personalized things and they have the best selection of toddler backpacks, tote bags, towel wraps, nap mats, and a bazillion other items that you can get embroidered with whatever your heart desires. Love!

They sent us this owl backpack and it is seriously top-notch quality. They embroidered Leila's name on it and it is impeccable. She's been stuffing it with her baby dolls and blankies and I think there's even some stale cereal at the bottom of it. :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Watching her run around our backyard with this cute lil bag on her back gave me flashes of her running down the street to catch the school bus in a few years. Honestly, it made me a little bit emotional! She's so big now! Tear.

Disclaimer: The kind folks at Posy Lane sent us this awesome backpack free of charge in exchange for this review. The opinions contained within are 100% my own.

5 comments:

  1. So cute....she looks very grown up! :) And this is perfect timing because yesterday I was actually googling the exact words 'personalized backpack' as I searched for the perfect personalized backpack to get my nephew as a gift for his upcoming birthday!! I will go check this site out now. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! I'm reviewing Posy Lane in like, a week. My (Vivien's) backpack was put in the mail on Monday! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan, we know our target demographic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have LOTS of cute backpacks to choose from!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...