"It's about letting God's light shine through us. It's about a sparkle in people that money can't buy. It's an invisible energy with visible effects. To let go, to just love, is not to fade into the wallpaper. Quite the contrary, it's when we truly become bright. We're letting our own light shine." ~ Marianne Williamson, A Return To Love
I am still reading Marianne Williamson's A Return To Love and I keep falling more and more in love with it. She has such a beautiful way of putting things in perspective.
I feel like so many of us, myself included, spend time just trying to blend in. To fit in with the crowd. To not draw attention to ourselves. We just want to be accepted.
But, we weren't created to just blend in. We were created to shine. To love. To grow. To share our existence with the world.
Just a little something to think about today. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!