There was a lot of relaxing, and visiting with family and friends, and soaking up the still-summer-like sun, and getting our flip-flop wearing feet covered with dust. It was exactly what I needed - exactly what we all needed.
Sun soaker...
Eating a pear straight off my parents' tree!
No collars or leashes needed. Just one-hundred acres of freedom.
I'm not the only rainbow lover...
Oh the whimsy found in my parents' home...
Dirt road walking...
Cousin love...
Sleepy ergo baby - fighting it good...
Dirty feet to end the day...
There's something magical about returning to the woods where I grew up. It's just so out there that it actually makes me forget "real" life. No internet. No cell service. No noisy streets. Just nature and family. A little piece of my heart.
That looks just perfect. I love dirt road, forest, muddy feet adventures and can't wait to do them back in Nova Scotia with Alidia someday.
ReplyDeleteWow! That looks like a fabulous place to spend a weekend!
ReplyDeleteGoing "home" is seriously one of the greatest things. Getting away from it all and spending time with family is the best stress reliever I've found. Your parents place looks gorgeous!
ReplyDelete