Meet my little pieces of happiness in our kitchen...
The blue goddess and some festive coffee mugs...
Yellow squash in a blue wooden bowl? Yes, please!
I can pick my drinking glass based on my current mood... :-)
Fresh flowers, a kitchen necessity!
My mantra. I think I need to paint it aqua...
Rainbow pasta & a party in the wine rack - why not?
Some colorful Leila artwork adorns our fridge...
A lemon on our espresso machine - ha! This makes me happy... :-)
The big picture - mess and all.
We are planning on adding a fun back splash to our kitchen sometime in the near future. I'm thinking glass subway tiles in a fun color. Or, maybe we'll just keep the kitchen neutral and let the accessories continue to do all the talking. What do you think?
I love the idea of colorful glass tiles on a back splash! At first I wanted to go with full sheets of gorgeous mosaic tiles, but we got sticker shock and realized that it might be too "personal" so we went with white subway tiles with a line of mosaic tile across the middle for an accent and we love it. Maybe that's an option :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and you have me jonesing for some of those gorgeous spider mums. Love them and love that they last forever! (At least in my experience...). The pops of color you have now are really great.
ReplyDelete