Heaven in my mouth!
Here are the ingredients I used...
- Jug-o-apple cider
- Mulling spices that are in tea bags - genius!
- Torani caramel sauce - seriously, this stuff is the BEST for drinks!
- Whipped cream in a can. The only way to go if you ask me.
1. Prepare your apple cider on the stove, following the directions on whatever box of mulling spices you buy. Or, you can find a "real" apple cider recipe online (you know, actually using cinnamon sticks and orange peels and all that). In all honesty, I'm just lazy and I think these pre-packaged mulling spices are dabombdigity.
2. Once your cider is all hot 'n steamy, squirt in a generous amount of caramel sauce - as much as your heart desires. Just keep adding until it tastes the way you want. I don't really believe in measuring things.
3. Get some of that caramel apple goodness in a mug - pronto! Spray on some whipped cream with a drizzle of caramel sauce to finish it off. I promise, you won't be disappointed with this!
Share the love in a mug with your family and friends. This makes saying sayanara to summertime SO much easier. :-)
Enjoy!
Looks amazing, I'll have to give it a try!
ReplyDeleteYum yum yum! TOTALLY making this!
ReplyDeleteDo it! Baby will love it! Ahhhhhhh, so excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Ariel! Stopping by to say hi on your blog, too :) I LOVE caramel apple cider! I never knew you could buy mulling spices in tea bags! Awesome. I'll have to put this recipe on my to-do list! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete