Dear Hubby: My jeans aren't fitting quite like they used to. I think your cheesy mashed potatoes may have something to do with that. Thanks for spoiling me with delicious food, though! Love you!
Dear Neon Green Toenail Polish: You make me smile. I wasn't so sure about you at first... you didn't really put off the fall vibe to me. But I've decided to let you stick around for a while.
Dear Boots: Long time, no see! It's been nice to catch up old friend! I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of each other over the next few months.
Dear Leila: Your obsession with Tic Tacs cracks me up. I've never known a toddler (child?) who likes minty things so much. Love you princess.
Dear Landon: You're turning ONE in 9 days!!! I'm so proud of you for mastering going down the stairs all by yourself this week. Makes me glad I didn't waste money on baby gates after all. Love you monkey!
Pssst... find me on Instagram... @dreamstodo...
Dear Friday: BFFs forever, k?
Dear Life: Thank you for going easy on me lately. Let's keep it that way.
Dear Blog Readers: Remember the caramel apple cider recipe I just posted? Well, I just discovered that Trader Joe's sells jugs of pre-made apple cider and it's da bomb! So, ya just heat it up and add caramel and whipped cream. Easy peasy. That is, if you are lucky enough to have a TJ's nearby. Have a wonderful weekend!
XOXO
your baby is so cute!
ReplyDeletenew follower!http://theeclecticgrabbag.com
Stopping back from Friday Letters!
ReplyDeleteThat's why I leave *hints* for my husband in my blog posts because I know he reads them. ;) I love those stickers with the month! I did those with my son too and its fun to look at all of them once they turn one.
The green polish is super cute!
ReplyDelete