Here's the boring, mismatched situation that we've got going on right now (miraculously the bed was made by my hubby! - I was planning on giving you the honest look, messy bed and all)...
It's pretty random. We have mismatched curtains, mismatched furniture, a cheap Walmart coffee table for our TV stand, random animal print ottoman, and discount woven boxes for our bedside tables (that leak dye all over the carpet when you spill a glass of water on them - good stuff).
Living in this crazy world of Pinterest-perfect bedrooms and bloggers with immaculate looking homes makes me crave some order in my own sanctuary. If only a DIY tufted headboard really was that easy to make - yeah, right!
Don't ya wish you could have one of the HGTV designers just show up at your front door, ready to makeover your home for free? I do, I do! Until that happens, I'll just stick to pinning random ideas and pretty rooms that appeal to me. Here's what I'm swooning over right now (I'm sure you've already seen these if you follow me on Pinterest)...
I'm kinda all over the place, huh? One theme I did notice is my obsession with turquoise. Good thing Andy likes that color, too. :-)
We'll see if I ever get around to actually doing anything with our bedroom. I guess we really aren't in any hurry. But a girl can dream, can't she?
Your room looks like ours!
ReplyDeleteSo I'm not alone? :-) I actually really do love my bedroom... it just needs a little lovin.
ReplyDelete