Friday, October 19, 2012

The Patch

The pumpkin patch, that is. You didn't think I wasn't going to join the 500 bazillion other mommy bloggers with the infamous pumpkin patch post, did you? Ha! Get ready for photo overload (but, at least they're good photos).

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

I took today off work to enjoy an extended birthday-boy weekend with my family. We decided to venture off to the pumpkin patch since it was a week day and hopefully wouldn't be too crowded. We were right, there was hardly anyone there.

As we were strolling through the fields of pumpkins I had the best warm-and-fuzzy feeling inside. And then I realized that I've had this feeling ever since summer started changing to fall. I've actually never been a huge fan of fall since I love summer and the warm weather it brings so much. So, what made me have a change of heart? My little Lando. This time of year will forever remind me of when he entered the world and how much love and joy he has brought into our family.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love being able to spend a little extra time as a family of four. Usually we only get four full days together each month, so any additional moments we can steal feel so good and we totally make the most of it. I am so blessed to be able to share my life with these people.

Photobucket

Ready for some funny ones? ... Earth to Leila!
Photobucket

"What the heck is he doing?"
Photobucket

Head stand in the dirt! Such a boy...
Photobucket

Landon was lovin' life!
Photobucket

Photobucket

My only regret about today was not bringing the tripod to take a family photo! Oh well. Some day we'll get a good shot of the four of us together.

Okay, I'm off to enjoy an action packed birthday celebration weekend! Next time I'm on here, I'll have a ONE year old! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Great photos!! The pumpkin patch photo session would be hard to resist because they always turn out so well. Unfortunately, no pumpkins down here. I love that one of London laying flat on his back in the dirt hehe. Silly boy! :) Then the last one of the 3 of you... you all look so happy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...