Dear Landon,
I can't believe you're ONE. I swear I was just pacing around our living room waiting for the hospital to call me back to let me know we could come in and have you. But honestly, I can hardly remember life without you... and I don't want to. You have filled me with more joy this year than I can even articulate. You are my momma's boy. The missing piece of my heart. My funny little man who can always, ALWAYS, bring a smile to my face.
Thank you for teaching me how to be a better momma. I've learned a lot from you in the past year and I look forward to many, many, many, many, many years to come. Happy Birthday Lando-pie!
I love you to the moon and back and forth and back again!
XOXO,
Your Momma
Welp, this is going to be my last monthly update post for Landon. I'm a little bit sad about it, but mostly I'm just glad that I don't have to take the photos each month. Let's just say that this final round was less than easy. I'm ready to move on to some more candid photo ops instead of this staged crap. Ha! :-)
All about Landon Drew at 12 months... I mean, at ONE...
- Still not walking, but definitely cruising along furniture and crawling like his life depends on it. :)
- Also, still no teeth. NONE! Can you believe it?
- Sleeping through the night like a rock star! In his crib! Not even a peep all night! I love my life.
- Drinking whole milk now instead of formula. The switch has made his constipation disappear and he loves it!
- Eating pretty much everything and loving most of it although he doesn't seem to be a fan of plain cheese (like string cheese) - crazy kid!
- Busy, busy, busy boy. Never sitting still. Always getting in cupboards or pulling cords out of outlets or banging toys on the wall. He cracks me up daily (and keeps me on my toes).
- He waves bye-bye now.
- If he sees a blanket or pillow on the floor he will crawl as fast as he can over to it and nuzzle his face in and roll around on it. Such a lil snuggle bug who loves soft and cozy things like his momma.
- Professional baby talker, but no words yet.
- Landon's goal in life right now is to grab Billy (our dog). I don't think anything would give him more joy than squeezing Billy's head off. Billy keeps his distance.
- Still such an easy-going lil guy who's happy wherever he is.
Links to past monthly posts:
Happy happy first birthday to your sweet boy! What a beautiful head of hair he has.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he's ONE! He's such a sweet boy! Looking back at his monthly pictures, he still looks so much like HIMSELF, even from right when he was a newborn!
ReplyDelete