Sunday, May 13, 2012

A day for da mommas.

cf902d3f

Okay, so I thought this Mother's Day was going to be "bla." Andy had to work and I thought I'd just be managing the kiddos alone, hanging out at the good ole homestead. Instead, today actually ended up being fabulous! Yes, the hubby still had to work, but the kiddos and I took a little adventure up north to my hometown for some time in the country.

Photobucket

My bro & dad took my momma to a movie, so my sis-in-law and I hung out with the kiddos. The weather was fantabulous! We got down and dirty making mud pies, enjoyed "fishing" in a little stream, and went on a beautiful nature walk through the woods (in which I got chased by a swarm of mosquitoes - the downfall of my day). The day ended with a BBQ with the whole fam (minus my poor hubby) and some very tired, but happy, kiddos. Life is good.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just got the kiddos down to bed and I feel like one lucky momma. As I tucked Leila in tonight she wrapped her arms around my neck and said, "Mommy I love you soooooooooooo much!" Life doesn't get much better than that.

I truly hope that all you mommas out there felt special and showered with love today!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Oh! & my friend Megan has a little blurb about me on her blog today, so you should check it out HERE. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi I found your blog from Kelly's Korner. I love in Bellingham, WA. It looks like we must live somewhere close to each other, judging from the trees in the background of your pics. haha. Anyway looks like you had a nice mother's day. I look forward to reading more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...