I would just die if something happened to this pretty face.
That is why I am loving Stick To Kids customized temporary tattoos. You can customize them with any info you want - your child's name, your phone number, allergies, a school name, or other medical alerts. I'm imagining these being PERFECT for family vacations (i.e. crazy airports) or school field trips. Wish we were still going to Hawaii so I could put these to use.
My phone number is blurred out for obvious reasons. Wouldn't want any of you crazies out there calling me up in the middle of the night. :)
And they're cute, too! Leila loved the butterfly (we also got bear & frog designs).
Once you apply the tattoo, it can last for days if your kid is careful (with a toddler? yeah, right.) and you can easily take them off when you don't want them on any more. Easy peasy. I'm thinking I'll keep some in our car so that if we ever go to a big event or anywhere crowded I can smack one on Leila, just in case. What is it with toddlers wanting to run away from you anyway?
If you're interested in learning more about Stick To Kids Customized Tattoos, or ya want to order your own (they have FREE shipping!), you can find them here:
One of you fab readers is going to WIN your very own set of customized tattoos from Stick To Kids!
I guess you knew that was coming. :-) Just use the little entry tool below - you can enter up to 6 times! The entry period will end on May 7th (is it seriously already May???) & I will contact the winner on the 8th. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Stick To Kids sent me some customized temporary tattoos in return for this review. All opinions are honestly my own.
What a great idea! This would add a little piece of mind when I watch my nieces and newphews :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool idea!! Someone out there got smart!
ReplyDeleteI love these! Great idea for my really active kids. I know a lot of parents out there that could use these! Love love love.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea!
ReplyDeleteThank you those will be great for the child with ASD I work with.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea!
ReplyDelete