Sunday, May 20, 2012

Eyes

Linking up with The Paper Mama for her weekly photo challenge. This week's challenge... Eyes. After going through all of my amazing eye pics, I've decided to enter my Billy dog...

Photobucket

Something about this photo just strikes me. I totally captured him. And those chihuahua eyes just steal the show.

However, since I was scanning through my "eye" pics, I really couldn't just share one on this here blog. After all, eyes are windows to the soul, right? If so, I can see right into my loves in these pics...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Paper Mama Photo Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!! Landon looks so grown up in that first photo of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fiona! Doesn't he? I swear, it's like having a 7 month old in a 1-2 year olds body. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...