My weekend in bullets (cuz ya know I love me some bullet points)...
- My hubby didn't have to work! This was our first weekend in over a month that we got to be together as a family the entire time. This made me very happy.
- Leila had gymnastics (& Daddy got to come and watch for once!) and she was so into it the entire time. Usually she does really good the first half and then wants to do her own thing. (Probably doesn't help that it happens during her usual nap time.)
- Landon slept in his helmet for the first time on Friday night and he's been sleeping better than he has for weeks! The helmet is giving him his mojo. :-)
- Transformed our bedroom from Winter to Spring with different bedding and drapes. It feels so good!
- We BBQ'd ribs and devoured pasta salad... not once, but twice! The weather was fab and it was screaming for summer foods - and more mojitos, of course!
Lando soaking up some sun with Auntie Jess...

- Hubby & I watched "Horrible Bosses" - Hil-friggin-arious! (well, the 2/3 that I saw anyway - I fell asleep on the couch at 9:30)
- Our backyard is looking better than ever - the tulips are stunning! - and we spents LOTS of time soaking it in.
- Friends came over, family came over, good times were had by all.
- My kiddos were on their best behavior all weekend long. Lots of smiles and very little tears. :-)
And the best part about it all was how loooooonnnnnggggg it seemed to stretch on. Ya know how usually the week days drag on forever, but the weekends seem to pass in the blink of an eye? Well, this one did the opposite - and I'm not complaining!
Okay, now I just have to bore you with some tulip pics! I'm too proud of them not to share. :-)




There ya have it! Hope your weekend was a good one, too!
Hmmmmmm...I just realized that I hardly ever have any pics of myself to post. I guess I'm always the one snapping away. I'll try to change that.
Okay, now I just have to bore you with some tulip pics! I'm too proud of them not to share. :-)
There ya have it! Hope your weekend was a good one, too!
Hmmmmmm...I just realized that I hardly ever have any pics of myself to post. I guess I'm always the one snapping away. I'll try to change that.
This weekend seemed extra long to me too! Your tulips are beautiful!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you and your family had an absolutely perfect weekend!! :) What gorgeous tulips... and of course, what gorgeous kiddos! They look so happy!
ReplyDeleteThanks Fiona! :-)
ReplyDeleteThey're actually Andy's tulips - he's the one with the green thumb! & he cooks... what is wrong with this picture?
ReplyDelete