Monday, August 27, 2012

Soakin' It Up... even more

Being at the office today was even tougher than usual after such a fantastic weekend with my little family. I missed my kiddos (& the hubby, of course) like CrAzY! Here is the second half of my lovely little family weekend in pics...

Our friend's lake cabin. Yeah, I'm pretty jealous...
Photobucket

Landon & I got to enjoy some solo time on the shore while everyone else was off boating. It was special...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Leila Jade enjoyed her 1st jet ski ride! My girl is normally so timid (won't even go down a slide by herself), but when it comes to going fast, I guess she's got a need for speed!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Father & Son... such a special bond. I love watching these 2 together...
Photobucket

And my favorite part of our lake day? This little guy...
Photobucket

Landon's first froggy experience...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ahhhhhh, the cuteness just kills me!
Photobucket

Can I just say the I think photography is the greatest invention ever? I feel so blessed to be able to capture so many special moments in pictures. Sure, I'll always be able to remember experiences, but photographs allow me to never forget them. Does that make sense? :-)

I hope your week is off to a great start!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures.  Looks like a wonderful weekend. 
    Love frogs!

    Kerrie
    http://familyfoodtravel.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chubby baby feet!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa @ Completely EclipsedAugust 28, 2012 at 9:24 AM

    Looks like you all had a great time!  I love those squishy baby feet.  

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love those photos of your son with the frog.

    www.noisewithdirt.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...