My family & I had the BEST weekend. The hubby was off from work, the weather was spectacular, and for the first time in a loooonnnnngggg time we had no serious plans. With Andy scheduled to work over Labor Day weekend (3 days of me versus the kids and nothing fun planned.... nooooooooooo!)we soaked every bit of summer we could get as a family out of this one. So much so that I need to devote 2 posts to sharing my awesome pics.
I remembered to bring along the camera on our weekend adventures and it paid off. Today I take you on a walk in our neighborhood. Tomorrow, I will take you to the lake.
Lando-pie is loving his new ride (& I love it, too!)...
My little Pinkalicious! Leila always insists on walking Billy...
Aqua camper? Me Me Me! I want!
We let our girl live out her dream of running down the middle of the street. Just for a moment (& for this pic)...
We were in tree lined street heaven...
Hubby's got mad style - Ha!
Our park has the cutest little outdoor cafe smack in the middle of it...
Can you believe she just turned 3? Looks and acts like a 6 year old...
My boy had a nice little nap...
These leaves were screaming at me to take their picture...
Taking a breather - we walked about 3 miles...
Our new Phil & Teds - luuuurve it! Lando likes it & Leila actually loves riding in it, too.
Our morning walk to the park only lasted a couple of hours, but it made my weekend. This is the epitome of quality family time to me. It is our thing. I cherish all of our past family walks through the neighborhood (Landon's first one was one of my faves!) and look forward to the many, many, many more to come.
Oh! I just realized that there were NO photos taken of me on our little adventure, so I'm grabbing my Leila for an impromptu computer pic as I type this...
CHEESE!
More from my amazing final-days-of-summer family weekend tomorrow. For now, it is my bed time. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, too!
Beautiful pictures and super cute picture at the end! Leila looks very much like you. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the photos!
ReplyDeleteThis looks like such a perfect weekend with your family!! :)
ReplyDeleteSo Landon doesn't mind, sitting behind? I think Hayes would hate it. He is so dang nosy and has to see everything. What a neat park with a cafe in it.
ReplyDeleteThank you! Leila is the perfect combo of me and her dad. But I def think she is looking more and more like me as she gets older.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! :)
ReplyDeleteIt was perfecto indeed. Simple, but perfect. :)
ReplyDeleteNot at all! He is a very chill little guy. & I think if I had a side-by-side jogger he would drive his sissy crazy. Ha! He has a thing with hair pulling. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha so does Hayes! I wouldn't say he actually pulls on hair, more just grabs a huge handful and holds on with a death grip. He doesn't actually rip any hair out, it gets pulled out when you are trying to free his hand. He also loves to eat hair. If he does happen to get some rip out hair in his hand, he sucks it instantly into his mouth. Gross!
ReplyDeleteThis seriously looks like the best little chill weekend ever! You have the cutest little family!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the stroller and love all the photos, it makes me so excited for fall!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete