Monday, May 2, 2011

15 weeks

That is, I'm 15 weeks pregnant with baby #2. Check out this bump comparison:

Photobucket

What a HUGE difference a high quality camera makes, huh? As far as the pregnancy differences, my belly is slightly larger than with Leila and I'm weighing a good 10 lbs more than I did at 15 weeks last time. Here are some pregnancy tid-bits thus far...
  • Nausea this time around is about 50% better than with Leila. Only puked twice so far whereas it was almost daily with her. And I must say, I think I'm over it now! (knocking on wood)
  • I started this pregnancy about 6 lbs heavier than when I started with Leila. I've gained about 9 lbs so far. Should be nice and plump by October.
  • Still haven't felt any movement. Hoping for it any week now. I think I felt Leila move around 16-17 weeks.
  • Food cravings? I want it all! This time around is great because I haven't had any food aversions (i.e. nothing that makes me gag on site/smell). With Leila I would puke at the sight of a steak on a TV commercial. So far my cravings really vary day-to-day, but I have been eating a few too many McDonald's fries. But, can you blame me? What baby wants, baby gets. :-)
  • If I ask Leila what's in my belly, she'll say "baby!" I don't really think she understands, but it melts my heart. She is going to be the best big sister.

That's all for now folks! It should be exciting to watch my belly grow each week. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...