This is just a quick two-sided post.
First of all, I am pissed off at Blogger right now. I had a fabulous ranting working momma post with great pics scheduled to go up last night. Apparently they ended up doing some maintenance and my post is completely gone. No where to be found. There is no sense in me trying to re-write it because I was full of emotion at the time and don't want to go back there. Pooey on Blogger! Boo!
On a happier note, yesterday I thought I felt baby move for the first time!!! And, just 2 minutes ago I KNOW I felt him/her move. YAY!!! Little tiny fluttering kicks. Just one or two and then gone. I can't wait for them to get stronger and more consistent. My fave part of being pregnant!
Oh! One more thing. I just ordered bedding for Leila's big girl bed (coming soon) and I really wanted these cute stuffed owls to go with that I found at Pottery Barn. Since there is no way I'm gonna spend $20+ bucks for a stuffed owl I decided I'm going to try to make these!
Cute, huh?
Source: PotteryBarnKids.com
Grrrrrrrrrr... I'm still so mad at Blogger. Did this happen to any of you?
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!