Looking quite a bit rounder and whiter than I did with Leila, eh? Feeling pretty dang good, though! (although in this week's pic I was in the midst of an epic headache and not feeling too hot)
Weekly pregnancy thoughts/symptoms/factoids...
- I've been getting headaches a lot. Atleast every other day. It's making me wonder if this little being growing inside me could be a boy this time. With Leila I NEVER got headaches.
- Nausea and unavoidable laziness are OVER! {knocking on wood right now} - I am feeling good and I've been able to stay up past 9 o'clock lately. Go me!
- Pregnancy dreams are weird... and very vivid. The fact that I've been reading the Hungar Games trilogy right before bed probably doesn't help this.
- I'm dying to feel this little beast move! Sometimes I think I may feel something, but it's probably just gassiness.
I had crazy bad headaches when I was pregnant with Lorelai that I didn't have when I was pregnant with either of my boys. That was one of my early indicators that she might not be another boy! Love the bump pics :)
ReplyDelete