Tuesday, May 31, 2011

19, no wait, 20 weeks

At my ultrasound last Wednesday, they decided to move my due date back to the original due date (based on my last period) of October 16th. So, I am now 20 weeks along! I got to skip the 19th week! Yippee! But, just so there is no confusion for myself looking back on these pics or for any of you readers I have decided to label this week's pic "19/20 weeks" - next week will be 21 weeks!

Photobucket

I really feel like I've "popped" and I now look pregnant and not just bloated. Loving that!

Pregnancy tid-bits...
  • Now that I know there is a little man growing inside me I feel like I am bonding with him more (and the fact that he is kicking up a storm helps, too).
  • Andy and I have no clue as to what we will name our son. Any suggestions? It seems like if I like something he doesn't and vise versa. Or someone else we know has that name. Or it just doesn't sound right with our last name. Blah.
  • Andy put rubbed his hand on my belly last night when I was laying in bed and he swears he felt him kick. BUT, I wasn't feeling him move at that time so I'm not so sure. I'll just give him the benefit of the doubt. ;-)
  • As of last Wednesday I have gained about 12 lbs so far. I love my curvier body and HUGE boobs. I could be pregnant all the time just for this.
  • Headaches haven't been as bad lately. But, my back doesn't feel too hot. I've got a long road ahead of me.
  • I am dying to go shopping for my little guy. We don't own anything "boy" yet. I'm restraining, though.
That does it for now! Now the only thing on my mind is what to eat next.... hmmmmmmmmmm... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...